Friday, February 6, 2009

To my SHR Family

from: ayoy.. saying: SHR is <3

from the very beginning,
i didn't expect YOU to be 1 of my chum
since YOU're ideas
sometimes contradicts mine.

As time goes by,
i begun to realize that we're the constant ingredients of this friendship;
for our ideas begun to be directly proportional w/ each other,
according to Charles' law.

i will retain comradeship constantly
even though our attributes are inversely proportional;
the chemistry of our acquaintance will forever be a fixed quantity,
As Boyle's law says.

At this constant region and period,
our absolute amusements and teardrops will forever be a remembrance for me;
that's why spiritually we're directly proportional w/ each other,
so as Gay-Lussac's law states.

in association w/ all of these,
we're the fixed quantity of our comradeship;
through ups and downs, joy and pain
YOU're always there to help me and cheer me up.

To end this gaseous poem, i'd like to thank YOU for everything,
for YOU really are an ideal friend;
always remember that i'll never forget how YOU make me smile,
we're indeed the united molecules of this story.

...

Salamat sa SHR family

i'll never forget the day YOU crossed my path
2 years is not that easy to throw away
but i know that friendship is not base on the time YOU've shared together,
but it's the bond that stick YOU together.

YOU all become a part of me i treasure the moments we've shared
i know that parting's never so easy
for YOU, all of YOU, changed my whole life
so for me, SHR is always <3 no GOODBYES!

destiny is not a matter of chance
it's a matter of choice.
maybe we're really destined to be together, though it isn't my choice...
... i never regret the day i met YOU all..

SHR... YOU make me weak!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

♥♥♥nice space there♥♥♥
lahat kayo, perfect! Si miss eyecatcher ng promenade niyo, ang cute ng gown ( char lang)......
THE BEST BLOGSPOT.