Saturday, November 15, 2008

it REALLY exist!

When I was Young,
I really LOVE watching movie.
Movie that show how GOOD to have a FRIENDS.
how I WISH to be one of that characters.

So many years pass by
and I didn't found that friends i watched before.
I thought it's just a STORY written by a wise author.
but time pass faster unlike before ,
time passed slowly when I was waiting for that FRIENDS to come.

i began to realize that the FRIENDS are just there!
right beside you.
I just didn't notice it because maybe I'm expecting for something BETTER.
but I was wrong.
They're the FRIENDS I'm waiting to have.

these people are those busy but happy,
too many problems but really enjoy the time.
share each others life.
and so on and so forth.

I won't forget them because if I do,
I'll go back to the place where we used to enjoy everything.
but how could I?
there's so many places we used to enjoy everything!

na.na.na.
too much for blah blah.
but the important is,
I'm so thankful, happy, inspired, touched, sad, mad, and blessed.

maybe they just don't care for me but I care for them.

I can't tell it but I can show it.
I don't know what's inside me when they came.

they changed my whole life
they spin my world and everything.

maybe these guys understand it.
that's it. no more words.

I began to say that the MOVIE I've seen was right.
I thought I'd be living forever with my own ILLUSION.
but IT REALLY EXIST.

by: everything is real if you try to believe it

0 comments: